This policy on cookies applies to the websites and mobile applications managed by or on behalf Akdeniz Chemson Kimya San. Tic. A.Ş (hereinafter shortly referred to as "Akdeniz Chemson").
What Are Cookies and What Are They Used For?
Through cookies, website traffic is analysed, and your web applications can be personalized based on your preferences. Some cookies may contain personal data (for instance, cookie saves username when the box "remember me" is checked while signing in). These cookies are only saved if you grant your approval.
- Below you can find the main purposes of cookie use on our website:
- Ensuring the storage of your information as long as you are logged in after your sign-in for Online Services,
- Enhancing services provided to you by increasing the functionality and performance of the website,
- Improving the website, offering new features on the website and personalizing the features based on your preferences,
- Ensuring legal and commercial safety of the website, you and Akdeniz Chemson.
- Cookies used by Akdeniz Chemson neither damage your computer nor contain viruses.
Types of Cookies and Permissions
Cookies are classified under various categories according to their types.
Session cookies are temporary cookies that remain on your device until you leave the website. Persistent cookies, on the other hand, remain in the hard drive of your device for much longer.
Necessary cookies ensure the website functions properly, and visitors browse and use features of the website. These necessary cookies are anonymous.
Functional and Analytical cookies include data regarding your preferences, efficient use of the website, optimization of the website to meet the needs of users and how visitors use the website. Due to their nature, this type of cookie may contain your personal data such as usernames, and so on.
Commercial cookies help improve your user experience by offering similar product/content you want to access based on your interests and choices and delivering a more developed, personalized advertising policy.
Cookies will be stored for as long as it is required for the processing purposes specified above. You can make necessary adjustments in your web browser settings if you wish. However, the said adjustments vary from one web browser to the other. Thus, please check the help files and manual of your web browser for more information.